fbpx
Texas Flag

About Us

Texas Ally is the brainchild of a few broker professionals who asked, what if there was a real estate brokerage that honestly sought to align their interests with their agents and clients? A brokerage who, without hesitation, will tell you plainly what is wrong with the industry? A brokerage who realized the industry and market have moved in a new direction, who want and expect more integrity from its professionals? A brokerage, that brings those types of individuals under one roof?

Texas Ally understands that technology has forever changed the real estate industry, and intends to stay ahead of the curve by offering true value to both agents and clients.

Broker Joe Martinez has over 25 years of investment real estate experience ranging from basic residential acquisitions to large scale subdivision land development. He and his long time clients have invested in all the major real estate markets in Texas, focusing on the San Antonio, DFW, and Austin markets.

Joe’s son, Juston, is the managing partner and designated broker of Texas Ally Real Estate Group, LLC. Juston has been licensed since 2008 developing a diverse collection of investment acquisition tactics and a variety of residential exit strategies. Both brokers have extensive experience in the owner finance branch of real estate.

Connect with our team

Principal / Broker

Juston Martinez

Director of Operations

Amanda York

Broker

Joe Martinez

Office Manager

Christine Sellers

engineer

Diego Alberto

Executive Administrator

Mariela Aberbuj

Content Manager

Maria "Flo" Sberna

Free Registration

Terms and conditions apply. The 0.5% buyer rebate and 0.5% seller rebate for a total of 1% towards your closing costs when you buy with Texas Ally (within 365 days of selling with Texas Ally) is subject to lender approval. 

Terms and conditions apply. Fees are subject to change and minimums/maximums apply. Buyer's agent fee remains at 3%. Sell for a 1% listing fee as long as you buy with Texas Ally within 365 days of the close date of your sale with Texas Ally. A 1.5% Listing fee will be charged upfront. The 0.5% difference will be applied at closing as a rebate when you buy with Texas Ally within 365 days. If you do not buy within that period with Texas Ally, the 0.5% will be forfeit. 

Terms and conditions apply. Fees are subject to change and minimums/maximums apply. Buyer's agent fee remains at 3%. Sell for a 1% listing fee as long as you buy with Texas Ally within 365 days of the close date of your sale with Texas Ally. A 1.5% Listing fee will be charged upfront. The 0.5% difference will be applied at closing as a rebate when you buy with Texas Ally within 365 days. If you do not buy within that period with Texas Ally, the 0.5% will be forfeit. 

Terms and conditions apply. Fees are subject to change and minimums/maximums apply. Buyer's agent fee remains at 3%. Sell for a 1% listing fee as long as you buy with Texas Ally within 365 days of the close date of your sale with Texas Ally. A 1.5% Listing fee will be charged upfront. The 0.5% difference will be applied at closing as a rebate when you buy with Texas Ally within 365 days. If you do not buy within that period with Texas Ally, the 0.5% will be forfeit.  

Terms and Conditions apply. Pending Lender Approval.

Savings calculated based on the average sale price of an Allendale single family home when you both sell and buy with Texas Ally.